Established Mississippi Personal Injury Law Firm Advocates on Behalf of Injured Clients
Focused McComb injury lawyer serving clients for over four decades
Few things can change your life as dramatically and as permanently as an accident that causes serious injury. When you or a loved one have been hurt due to the negligence of another party, you have the right to pursue compensation and justice. With roots in the area dating back to 1980, the Law Office of Thomas W. Brock in McComb has a well-deserved reputation among its clients for its skills and strategic representation. Our firm’s personal injury attorney understands the stress you may be facing after an injury and promises to guide you through the legal process and fight for your interests.
Dedicated support for many types of personal injury claims
When you suffer serious injuries due to the negligent, careless or reckless behavior of another party, you may have a valid personal injury case. Our law firm provides compassionate and skilled legal support for virtually every type of accident in Southwest and Coastal Mississippi, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Our firm’s personal injury attorney provides committed advocacy to clients seriously injured in auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Slip and falls — Individuals who own or manage property have a legal duty to ensure the safety of people who might be expected to enter the premises. Anyone injured due to a slip and fall or another hazard requires experienced legal support to cover their damages.
- Defective product injuries — Makers, sellers and marketers of defective or dangerous products may be held strictly liable for any injuries suffered by people using those products as intended.
- Traumatic brain injury — Our firm’s attorney fights for the rights of people who have suffered traumatic brain injuries caused by collisions, falls and other accidents.
- Wrongful death — If a loved one’s wrongful death was caused by the negligent or willful actions of another party, you have the right to pursue just compensation for the loss of future income, loss of companionship and more.
If you are unsure about the strength of your case, our firm’s attorney will review your situation during your free consultation and outline your options.
Knowledgeable attorney takes decisive action to support injured clients
If you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one, it is vital that you consult with an attorney as soon as possible to help you pursue full and fair compensation. Mississippi’s statute of limitations gives you three years from the date of the accident to file a claim for compensation. Once you retain our services, our firm will immediately conduct an independent investigation while evidence remains available and witnesses’ memories are fresh.
Contact a reputable Mississippi personal injury attorney
At the Law Office of Thomas W. Brock, our firm represents personal injury victims throughout Southwest and Coastal Mississippi, helping them pursue the full compensation they deserve. Call our McComb office at 601-516-0488 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. All injury cases are handled on contingency, meaning you pay nothing unless we win your case.